Monday, January 2, 2012

Things which I need to survive this year

Welcome 2012!

This year I can't live without...


1. My family and friends

2. Sequin dresses, tops,... because it looks georgous! 

3. The nail polish "Diwali" from Chanel (comes in June)

Beauty-Jahr-2012_Home-Chanel-Lack 
Picture from here

4. Holidays - I want to go to many places this summer but I can't decide where I should go. Thinking about Verona, Nizza, Florence, Paris, ... 




5. Sushi 



Picture from here


6.      Vogue Magazine                       and                     Harper's Bazaar

                                                                   
Pictures from here and here


7. Pastel

8. Chocolate 

9. Books about Fashion, Photography, Design and Style from TASCHEN - One of my favourite publishing company 

Valentino - too expensive but let me dream         Emilio Pucci 


                                               
     Pictures from here and here










10. Music 





11 comments:

  1. Wow! Dein Header gefällt mir richtig gut! :)
    Aber warum hast du nur einen Leser? :O
    Du hättest aufjedenfall mehr verdient! :)
    Ich bin dann mal Leserin geworden :)
    Würde mich feuen wenn du auch mal bei mir vorbeischauen würdest :)

    Liebste Grüße :-*
    http://like-a-superman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey :) freut mich wirklich riesig!
    danke dir (:
    lg :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. dankeschön!♥

    xoxo, julia

    http://hidingmyheart-hidingmyheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, ich danke dir wirklich sehr für deine lieben Worte :)
    das ist echt lieb von dir!

    mir gefällt dein header wahnsinnig gut. total kreativ! :) sieht gut aus!

    http://my-magical-w0rld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Schöner Blog ! :)) - Bin Leserin geworden :)
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vielen Dank, Bea :) freut mich sehr!
    lg

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um... so I basically LOVE everything that is on your list!

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

    P.S. Thank you for your sweet comment! I did my nails using the "marble nails" technique. Here is the tutorial for it that I made a while back: http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com/2011/08/marble-nails.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, too :)
    and I will definitely try this technique!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. dankeschön :) lieb von dir. Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohne die Vogue wäre auch mein Leben weniger schön.. <3

    ReplyDelete

Freu mich über jedes Kommentar :*